Was asked to attend a leaders' meeting with the Excos of Caretalysts from NUS, NTU and SMU, together with Citycare at Riverwalk just now. Excited to see all thats about to be done in the near future.
Im feeling pressure from all around me, every single aspect of my life. School, CCA, ministries, people, finances. Everything is adding up week by week and my scheduler is full of colours because of all the things to do/meetings I have every single day.
My typical week goes like,
Monday: 12PM Lesson, Study in school till night, sometimes Caretalyst meetings, Home 10PM
Tuesday: 12PM Project Meeting, Study in school, Lesson, Choir Prac at JW, Home 11PM
Wednesday: 12PM Lesson, Project Meeting, Study in school, BV Prac at JW, Home 12PM
Thursday: 12PM Lesson, Study in school, Lesson, Project Meeting, Study in school, Home 10PM
Friday: 830AM Lesson, Project Meeting, Cellgroup, Home 11PM
Im not complaining. I am just thinking, can I have more time please?